Nick Arnett wrote:

> [...]

That's a total of 1770

> | [EMAIL PROTECTED]                          |      308 |

Lessee: that makes 308 times between at least 15 minutes and about a maximum of
60 minutes. So lets take 20 minutes as the realistic average per mail I write
..... so that is 6160 minutes spent on e-mail writing. Spread over about a year
that makes 8 and a half hours a month I could have spent differently or on doing
more usefull things..... :O) Considering that I read more than I write I find
the result staggering......
Or wasn't that the math you intended......

Then agian comparing Jeroen's amount to mine I can only conclude that I have to
delegate more houshold jobs to him in order for me to get more time doing
e-mail. <evil grin>

Sonja