From: "Nick Arnett" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: RE: Alpha Mails (fun with SQL - L3ish)
Date: Tue, 14 Jan 2003 15:25:03 -0800

<snipped snippishness>

> But you are welcome to buy the Brin-L Archive CD once it is finished...

Yes.  Uh huh.  Right.  Um.  Just so.

The fabled archive.

How many moons before it's finished?    :)

You're planning to publish a compilation that includes my messages, in which
I hold copyright? That should be interesting. I don't recall granting you
a license to do so.

Nick, how exactly do you hold a copyright on your posts to the list? As a public net forum, I would think that copyrights don't apply here?

> LEGAL NOTICE:
> By replying to this message, you understand and accept that your replies
> (both on-list and off-list) may be published on-line and in any
> other form,
> and that I cannot and shall not be held responsible for any negative
> consequences (monetary and otherwise) this may have for you.

LEGAL NOTICE II:
By reading and/or replying to this message or participating in the
discussion forum in which it appears, you understand and agree that all
previously added "Legal Notices" are hereby null and void. And future ones,
also. And you may be held responsible for your behavior, as unbearable as
that might seem under the crushing weight of abuse from others.
This list is often sadly fascinating.

Jon