From: "Miller, Jeffrey" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: RE: Alpha Mails (fun with SQL - L3ish)
Date: Fri, 17 Jan 2003 10:16:23 -0800

I'm so psyched! I've never been sued before.. I'm gonna be so rich, since, as Jeroen frothed yesterday, "Even if your lawyer is crazy enough to take the matter to court, chances are that you'd end up being fined by the court for filing frivilous lawsuits."

I can't wait - Metallic Blue Mini Cooper-S, here I come!
Okay, I know I bitched, but I admit it... I laughed. :)

> On a more serious note, have we not already learned that Jeroen takes
> teasing/baiting/actions like this seriously and has no sense
> of humor about it?? Can we *please* stop baiting the man? It's REALLY
> annoying and serves no purpose. He's *not* going to get your point, he's
> *incapable* of getting your point.

Ok, ok, point taken. I'll stop. I do wish less energy on this list was wasted on such topics, and I go >feeding the fuel of his rage. Well, none of us are perfect :)
Perfection would be... boring. :-)

But, thank you.

Jon