At 09:25 18-01-2003 -0600, Ronn Blankenship wrote:

Over my dead body.  :-)
That can be arranged...   <EVIL GRIN>
<serious>

Is that a threat?
No, just a friendly offer. :-)

I mean, if you want to reach a certain goal and I can help you reach that goal, surely we can work out a mutually benificial agreement? :-)

Jeroen "Brin-L Death Squad" van Baardwijk

This message is copyright 2003 by J. van Baardwijk. No part of this message may be reproduced, stored in a retrieval system (including but not limited to archives on the Internet), or transmitted, in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the written permission of the author. Reproduction of this message or parts thereof is permitted for the purpose of replying to this message, either to the author directly or through the Brin-L mailing list.