Julia Thompson wrote:

Now, I have heard that there is an ending only seen on cable TV that
might push the limits even farther, but I have not seen it.

As far as what the least objectionable thing in the commercial is, it's
the expressions of the girlfriends as the guys are relating the fantasy.

Downright funny, IMO. I can't say that the large mammalian protuberances (to quote FZ) or the shots of scantily clad women has no effect on me (purely involuntary 8^p), but I agree the commercial is pretty juvenile. But what light beer commercial isn't these days. The Bud Light commercials depict idiots who, apparently having no means of income, have to steal their light beer. Does that mean Bud Light is for destitute morons? If somebody gave me a Bud light my most fervent wish would be that someone _would_ steal it before I had to gag on it.

Doug

GSV Weasel Piss