From: Jean-Louis Couturier <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: Scouted: MZB Reference in today's Userfriendly
Date: Tue, 21 Jan 2003 15:41:33 -0500

At 16:28 2003-01-20 -0500, Jon wrote:
Today's Userfriendly cartoon contains an obscure but somewhat surprising Marion Zimmer Bradley reference, unless that "H" word has some other meaning I'm unaware of. :)

http://www.userfriendly.org/

Jon
I really should re-read that series Maru
You might also want to read some HP Lovecraft. The H word has quite another meaning
in his tales. UF does feature Cthulhu as a character, so Illiad is probably making a
reference to the Mythos rather than Bradley's novels.

http://members.tripod.com/~danharms/part2.htm#q211

Jean-Louis
*sigh* I knew it was too good to be true ;-)

Thanks Jean-Louis :)
Jon
If a woman has to choose between catching a fly ball and saving an infant's life, she will choose to save the infant's life without even considering if there are men on base. ? Dave Barry