From: Gautam Mukunda <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: RE: [Scouted] Water that won't freeze in Minn. lake
Date: Wed, 22 Jan 2003 06:44:43 -0800 (PST)

--- Jon Gabriel <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> There's an Area 54? :)
>
> I *knew* Studio 54 was filled with Aliens! :)
> Jon
> GSV *Ducking*!

I hyper-extended my back at Studio 54 last Sunday
swinging under a railing.  The worst part was spending
the rest of the evening next to my date with a fixed
grin on my face (since I certainly wasn't going to
admit that I had done something that stupid) ignoring
what felt like I had been shot...
Ouch.  Ouch.  Ouch!  Hope you're feeling better. :(

No aliens that I saw, though.
In NYC, you're more likely to see the human kind -- but they're harder to spot. :)

Jon
"Only go out at night. If you must go out during the day, only the East Village"
~ Customs Agent to Bizarre Looking Alien / Men In Black II