From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
On Behalf Of Deborah Harrell
Sent: Friday, January 24, 2003 11:35 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: First real post - Hugo Noms

--- "G. D. Akin" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I've been on this list for two days and received
> about 125 posts, most in mid-stream it seems.
<snip>

> BTW, of the 125 posts, not one mentions the works of
> the Killer B's or
> Baxter or Vinge, all of whom are listed on the sign
> up page.  Has this list
> been going so long, that the books are no longer
> discussed.  Just curious.

And a floating white feather to you, George!  :)

Actually, there was a discussion on _KP_ not too long
ago (haven't read it yet myself), and His creatures
are irregularly mentioned, especially in a humorous
vein.  I was told that He said (at some long-ago time
in the beginning of list-time) that "All is Brin."

Debbi
Saddle Up 'n Ride Maru