Julia Thompson wrote:
>>>Are there rumors of the 2nd season release yet? Please tell!
>>Amazon.com says it'll be released April 23rd.
>
>OK, so either Dan will order it in May, or he'll put off his
>amazon.com order in April until the 23rd. :)

Man, I need to get these. I tired to talk Santa into bringing them, but I was thwarted. And they're cheap, relative to ST:TNG especially.

Jim
Speaking of ST:TNG episodes..

ST:TNG Season-DVD Collections are going for around $80 on Ebay. New, not resells. I've often wondered.. are they worth buying? I have almost the entire collection on VHS (from Columbia House) and I have no clue as to the quality of the discs.

Just wondering.. any hints are appreciated.

JJ