I sense a "DOH!" moment coming on....

Jose... Puerto Rico.... English may not be his native language...

:-)

Jon

LOL!!! Good one. :)

Puerto Rico has been a commonwealth/colony of the USA since 1898, after the end of the Hispanic-American war. I was educated by Dominican Sisters (from the States, of course) and have been working with the local and Federal Government, as well as International Schools and Universities, for the rest of my adult life. Trust me, my English may not be 100% perfect, but it's as much a part of my culture as a Whopper and an apple pie. :)

JJ