> From: Julia Thompson [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
> >
> > We got married at the courthouse on Wednesday and had the big church
> > ceremony on Saturday.  Didn't make much difference in the
> events though.
>
> I'm guessing it just makes you feel a little better, maybe a
> little more
> relaxed.  And relaxed is something you can really use on your
> wedding day.

Nah.  Probably not.  My wife wanted it that way so that's the way we did it.
Actually, she just wanted the courthouse wedding and I wanted the big church
ceremony.  So we compromised and did both.

We had our share of things that went wrong.  Fortunately, neither of us
freaked out about them.  So maybe it did help.  (Though I did drive about 90
miles an hour up the interstate to get the box of wedding candles and other
wedding knicknacks we forgot back at the apartment.)

 -  jmh

Honest Officer, I'm Late For My Wedding Maru