Oh...

On the flight that took him to his resting place, in Jerusalem, overlooking the Temple Mount, Herb was accompanied in the hold of the El Al 747 by another Jewish hero, the astronaut Ilan Ramon, who died as the Space Shuttle Columbia broke apart in the sky over Texas, sixteen minutes from home.

That old news-hound Herb must have arranged an exclusive.

This is highly stupid, and not good to read, but I have to ask.

I'm not saying he is lying in any way/shape/form, this is just a question. Wouldn't it seem premature to send Ilan Ramon's remains home? Unless they found the whole body?

I have not been reading about this so I don't know.

Kevin T. - VRWC