From: Sonja van Baardwijk-Holten <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: POLICY PROPOSAL: The list and copyright
Date: Fri, 14 Feb 2003 11:54:57 +0100

But, Nick, if indeed you can sincerely get into any kind of legal trouble for
hosting the list as it currently is (without further moderation, further
policies added, etc.) I'd rather have someone else (I believe Ronn offered
already) take over and run the list somewhere else on a public domain where the
current anarchy doesn't pose a legal problem for anyone.
Hi, Sonja.

Why should he finish his work with the list? Trying to reduce ones liabilities and maximize protection for the list members is, imho, a very professional and responsible way to respond to this situation, and any other similar ones in the real world. I'd rather have someone with these intentions in charge of things around these parts.

My two cents..

JJ