Jeroen wrote:
As the song goes, "There's no use crying over spilled perfume".

I replied:
Interesting. There's no such song in English (at least not that I'm aware of), but there is a commonly used adage, "There's no use crying over spilled milk."

Jeroen responded:
The song does exist, actually. The phrase "There's no use crying over spilled perfume" comes from the Pam Tillis song "Spilled Perfume".

Ah, Pam Tillis. That explains why I haven't heard the song. I like just about every kind of music on the planet; rock, jazz, folk, Celtic, traditional Native American, traditional Chinese, reggae, traditional classical, modern classical, blues, bluegrass, rhythm and blues, funk, hip-hop, trip-hop, trance, dance, techno, post-metal cyberthrash... you get the idea. Of all types of music in the world, country music is my least favorite. Not that it's bad, it's just not particularly to my taste. I like some country songs, and some country groups, but in general it's the kind of music I like least and listen to least often.

Reggie Bautista
There's No Tear In My Beer Maru