From: "Nick Arnett" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> I make it a point
> to show it
> to my students at least once every couple of years.

Be sure to teach them to spell Steve's name "Jobs" and the location "Silicon
Valley. And Jobs rhymes with "robs," not "robes."

Sorry, Nick. I was writing that message with a change-of-class bell creeping up on me. I try not to excuse my ignorance of the correct spelling for both names, but the spelling accuracy of the name "Silicon Valley" would be as foreign to me as the name of the hospital I was born in would be to anyone living in the continental US. ;-)

I normally double-check my facts, but this one slipped by. Please forgive this one, and the rest that may happen in the future.

JJ