Finally, your third choice.  And what expertise in
Special Ops leads you to believe that this is
possible?  Watching _Air Force One_ probably isn't
enough.  Now, I know a fair number of people in the
Special Ops community, and I know what their reaction
would be if you suggested something like this.  So, in
the realm of the, you know, possible, what would you
do, given that your first two preferences have been
exhausted and the third is something that happens in
Hollywood, not in reality?  Or don't you think we
would have tried something like that with Milosevic?

Utterly agree here. I was in the Army myself. Sending specops to seize Hussein and exfiltrate with him is utter lunacy and a suicide mission. Further, if it fails it gives Hussein ammo to use against the rest of the world. Finally it has already been stated that seizing/killing Hussein is very problematic due to his tendency to use doubles.

Damon.

Damon Agretto
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
"Qui desiderat pacem, praeparet bellum."
http://www.geocities.com/garrand.geo/index.html
Now Building: On Hiatus :)