Proclaiming that I don't know what I'm talking about and dropping names...
means what?  Not an honored debate approach, IIRC.

My preference is that you just say what I wrote here that was incorrect, and
explain why.  All you've said so far is that there was anti-Semitism in
France, which no one disputes.  But I strongly dispute your characterization
of it as more than a minority who took advantage of the destruction of the
French army by the Nazis.  Do you have any actual facts about that, or are
generalizations, name-calling and name-dropping the best you are going to
offer?

You brought this up as a reason that France should not oppose our country's
war initiative, giving it currency, else at this point, I'd almost surely
drop the whole subject.  I would hope that as a graduate of Harvard,
orbiting among many scholars, special forces troops and whoever else's light
you are radiating, you are not just bashing the French because it is
fashionable, but is based in facts.  So, will you offer facts and not
generalizations?

In the meantime...

Vous parlez l'histoire Francais comme une vache de droite.

Et si vous comprenez (sans assistance), peut-etre vous connaissez plue que
je pense.

(Which probably has some errors, but I don't get to practice much these
days, despite almost a decade of studying French and France.)

Nick