In a message dated 3/16/2003 5:12:24 PM US Mountain Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

> That's ok.  Even though I don't tend to reply to your puns, I always enjoy
>  reading them.

Like a good pun, stay with a natural reaction and don't push a reply.

Puns developed in MUD chat last Wed relating to a future story idea were
relayed to our good Dr. Brin. I recieved a one word reply, and for a change,
all caps:

AAAARRRRGGGHH!

I think some of them may have been useful.

>A real question, but still not on the very serious side:
>
>Will this be just one more thing that'll set off airport security alarms?

LOL!  An interesting question...

The most serious part was the underline comment. Can something electronic be
jammed by remote control. Or would an EMP drop people?

William Taylor