I would recommend lurking a bit instead.
In spite of my overall attitude about things over there, I find that popping
up occasionally tends to blunt a bit of the reactionism, and the
overwhelming majority are very nice people. Witness Lal and his defense of
you yesterday.
Lal hit the nail on the head, even if it wasn't taken very well by the
"Crue"

In any case the article is posted there, and my ass is quite kissable if
anyone doesn't like it.

xponent
Pucker Up Buttercup Maru
rob

I awoke this morning
Love laid me down by the river
Drifting I turned on up stream
Bound for my forgiver
In the giving of my eyes to see your face
Sound did silence me
Leaving no trace
I beg to leave, to hear your wonderous stories