I'm pregnant again.

The due date is sometime in early October, but after discussion with my
obstetrician about what happened when Sammy was born, it's possible she
may induce me before then.

I want 2 things:

1)  A healthy baby

2)  A baby whose head is smaller at birth than Sammy's was!  :)  (He was
over 8 lbs., and his head was big for his body, and if you've ever met me,
I'm not exactly the biggest woman around, and it wasn't the most pleasant
experience of my life, and sitting wasn't the most pleasant thing for the
next couple of weeks after that.)

I've been having all kinds of problems with nausea, even before I got 2
pink lines on the stick, but it seems to be abating some, and my appetite
is better than it was 10 days ago.  (I've lost some weight in the past 6
or 7 weeks, but not so much as to be *really* alarming, just enough that
the doc wants me coming in more often for weight check, etc. until I start
gaining again.)  If anyone wants advice on coping with that sort of
nausea, I learned a few tricks the first time, and picked up another one
(and a really good one for me) this time around.

        Julia