On Mon, 24 Mar 2003, Julia Thompson wrote:

> > Holy #*&!!  It's an epidemic of sperm poisoning!!
>
> Sperm poisoning followed by progesterone poisoning.  I don't mind the
> first, but the second, well, the second is miserable at times.  (But I'm
> getting over it.  Then we get into the whole endorphin thing!)

That's just your body fighting off the infection.... ;-)

> Thanks.  :)

You're very welcome.  But watch Sammy...if he starts cackling maniacally,
it's because he's just realized that as an older brother he'll have
nearly unlimited opportunities for sadism---er, playful torture---er, good
wholesome fun.  Yes, that's the ticket!

Marvin Long
Speaking from experience Maru
Austin, Texas
Bush, Cheney, Rumsfeld, Poindexter & Ashcroft, LLP (Formerly the USA)

http://www.breakyourchains.org/john_poindexter.htm