--- In [EMAIL PROTECTED], Deborah Harrell <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> No, it's just ironic that one group is angered by
> another who does what the first said it would.

Come on Deboarah, I know that you are better than this, sure you see
a different between Nazi Germany crossing international borders into
Poland and the US crossing international borders into Afghanistan in
2001-2002?

So, let's just review:
The first party wishes to cross into Iraq under tha authority of UN
Resolutions 678, 687, and 1441 to disarm Iraq of weapons of mass
destruction, to halt payments by Iraq to international terrorists
(particularly Hamas and Hizbullah), to ensure that the oil-for-food
programme revenues go to food and medicine for malnourished and
medicine-deprived Iraqi civilians, and to bring basic democracy and
human rights to the Iraqi people.

The second party wishes to cross into Iraq in order to repress an
ethnic minority on the account of their race and to secure Iraq's oil
fields for their own interests.

Please, please, please tell me that you don't really find it,
quote, "ironic" that the first party sees a moral difference between
the two parties.

Please?

JDG