If I hadn't read it, I wouldn't know who wrote it or where it appeared!  It
just didn't "stick" that Steigerwald was quoting SI as the of the quote.
Nonetheless, my comments stand.  The Tribune-Review put its own 'special'
spin on it, which is what I was commenting about.  SI is the source of the
quote; Scaife's rag is the source of the Clinton-bashing.

> (BTW - This latest lie has apparently not yet hit the national right-
> wing mainstream media.... the article only came to my attention as
> part of my daily digest of Buffalo Bills news, since it discusses a
> Bills item at the bottom...)

Is it possible that nobody really cares?  I sure don't, but I do care to see
that people know who and what is behind the reporting.

Nick