Jon wrote:
Jon

Londo: "Yes, you can help me. Two hours ago. Two hours ago I called you. I told you that there is... a bug, an insect in my quarters."
Maintenance Worker: "Well, we've been a little busy."
Londo: "Now, listen to me. I do not like insects. I do not like little brown things with eight legs. I do not like anything with eight legs. Well, except for the Vinzini, but only because they are terrible at cards. Something to do with compound eyes, I think. I want this thing dead!
~B5

Quoting from memory... earlier in that episode, Londo says, more or less talking to the bug, "You have gotten bigger since the last time I saw you... I think you are evolving!" and later in the episode he tells Vir, "If you see something *this* big with eight legs coming your way, let me know. I have to kill it before it develops language skills..."

Reggie Bautista