----- Original Message -----
From: "Miller, Jeffrey" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Killer Bs Discussion" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Wednesday, April 02, 2003 4:27 PM
Subject: RE: Brin: David Frum on the War Plans

Convention don't involve the >word of the United States!

When did the US violate the Geneva convention?  Which weapons treaty did it
sign and violate?  What UN Security Council Resolution is the US not merely
interpreting differently than others, but actually violating?  What
Security Council resolution has called for the US to cease and desist in
this war?

Dan M.