----- Original Message -----
From: "William T Goodall" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Killer Bs Discussion" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Sunday, June 08, 2003 9:19 PM
Subject: Re: Plonkworthy?

> On Monday, June 9, 2003, at 02:29  am, Ronn!Blankenship wrote:

> >> And what makes you think that it's not?
> >

> > Just because it's not.
>
> One of us is missing the point, and it isn't me :)

This is just the type of silly crap that didn't happen when Janelle was
around.
At least not for very long.
There was something about her that made people behave with intelligence, as
if they were proud to stand up and speak before the group.

That is probably why over *then*.....Jeroen is and will always be a member
of the list. He did things quite differently over *then*.
He did start another list over *then*, but strictly as an always on topic
forum for Killer Bs book discussion, not because of onlist dissension. And
his rivalry with JDG was friendly and respectful.

The truth is, *I* am the one who was put on moderation, by Janelle.
And I honestly deserved it.
But that's another story.

xponent
Forked Time Maru