--- [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> In a message dated 6/9/2003 4:51:19 PM US Mountain Standard Time,
> [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
>
> > As a non-practicing Ba'hai extremist
>
> What type of weapon does a Ba'hai extremist use?
>
> A nine pointed nerf shuriken?

Well since Ba'hai believe that all religions are equaly valid a Ba'hai
extremist would have a dificult time choosing a weapon. However, I am
greatefull that as I am non-practicing, that I don't actualy have to make
this decision.

Besides, I beleive that I am not a person who is a ba'hai extremist but is
not practicing, Instead I am an extremist at not practicing ba'hai.

:)

=====