> IRAQ: $100 Million Reconstruction Fund Unveiled; Exiled Royal Returns
>

> http://www.unfoundation.org/unwire/util/display_stories.asp?objid=34208
>
> The U.S. civil administration in Iraq yesterday announced plans for a $100
> million investment fund geared to create jobs and jump-start reconstruction
> projects throughout the country.

Considering that the Bush Administration refuses to do similar here in the
US, I'm amazed they didn't simply cut taxes in Iraq. Wouldn't that be the same
miracle worker there that they insist it will be here?

Tom Beck

www.prydonians.org
www.mercerjewishsingles.org

"I always knew I'd see the first man on the Moon. I never dreamed I'd see the
last." - Dr Jerry Pournelle