* John D. Giorgis [Sat, 21/06/2003 at 22:10 -0400]
> Can somebody help me out here?
>
> It seems that there are two basic types of people, albeit with some
> gradations, and hence, two types of Brin-L'ers.   These people are
> essentially those who believe in God, and those who do not.

I don't think it's so binary. Consider the meta level and you'll find
people like me that have ask themself but don't know the answer of God
existence question and frankly don't care. Or more specificly wouldn't
care if the question hadn't had that tremendous influence in _human_
affairs, in past and present, in small (like this list)  and large scale.

--
Agnostic with Atheist Tendency Maru

Jean-Marc