Jon wrote:
Okee Dokee. Can't even begin to fathom the logic behind this one:

http://www.chrissycaviar.com/ccaviar/

A woman who is creating 'caviar art' using her own eggs.

Click on the General Information link at the bottom of the page for more info.

Some artists have had a thing for a while now about using their own bodily fluids as part of their artwork, whether mixing blood into paint or using uring as in the controversial photo from a few years ago called "Piss Christ" (which, as I understand it, was meant as a religious statement about what the artist thought fundamentalists were doing to "his" religion). The idea is that a work of art is a very personal thing, and the artists in these cases literally put themselves into their work.

I guess this just takes it a step further. I agree, though. It seems pretty weird to me...

Reggie Bautista