At 06:50 PM 6/24/2003 -0400, you wrote:
Constantine should not have backed into that fire spit....

In a message dated 6/24/2003 3:22:10 PM US Mountain Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

>  Kevin T. - VRWC
>  30 minutes to decide: do I see the HULK or the CORE?

Core is so bad, I don't think it'll make it to the second run theaters.

So I'd actually have to say CORE. HULK will be around for a much longer time.

William Taylor
All of these comic book movies.

But where's Groo?

Had the same conversation this time as after seeing the X-men: what about Alpha Flight? Sub-mariner (anti-aquaman)? The Inhumans?

Saw the Hulk. Very good. Sure some of the non-hulk parts were bad, but it can't be all action all the time. When Hulk came around one tank carrying a turret I thought "There's the model for Thor!"

Kevin T. - VRWC
Stand back mortals!