[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
In a message dated 6/23/2003 9:45:25 PM US Mountain Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

Nick Arnett wrote:

> > God certainly was clever to invent evolution.

Hmm... I think it is fascinating how evolution has created God.

8^)

Doug

Hmmm...... 8^) instead of :-)

I'm about 50/20

What's your prescription?

I wear glasses, but only for the last four or five years or so. I hate the damned things and am going to get surgery as soon as I can justify the expense (or my medical covers it -fat chance)

I have no idea what my prescription is.

But the 8 in 8^) doesn't necessarily represent glasses anyway. 8^P

---Back on topic:

I really liked the ISIRTA routine when the main hobby of cavemen was to put gorilla skulls on skeletons just to confuse future archeologists.

ISHIRTA?

Doug

8?°