From: "Alberto Monteiro" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Killer Bs Discussion" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: brin: the Chronicles of Riddick look like a Jijo ripoff :-/
Date: Tue, 8 Jul 2003 14:44:21 -0000

I read a resume of _The Chronicles of Riddick_ [not sure if this
is the English title], featuring Vin Diesel in the continuation of
_Eclipse something_.

It sounds like a Jijo ripoff: the guy crashes in a multicultural planet
that is at the same time invaded by a fanatic race.

So who's playing Gillian? I vote for Claudia Black. Hubba Hubba. :P

This brings up an interesting question: Who do y'all think would the ideal cast of characters be for either an Uplift War or Startide Rising movie?

Jon

Le Blog: http://zarq.livejournal.com