> From: Reggie Bautista [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
>
> John Horn replied:
> >
> ><rant mode>
> >Does anyone else *HATE* these sorts of discussions as much
> as I do?  They
> >are so unbelievably pointless!
>
> John, I have to respectfully disagree with you.

And you are certainly allowed to.  (Unlike in the religion thread,
apparently...)

> I usually enjoy discussions like this.  You learn a lot about
> people, and to
> some extent, you get to experience the story from a new point of view.
>
> You can learn a lot about a person by how they would cast a movie.

OK.  I guess I can buy that.  Many times the choices just seem pointless.
Then again, I haven't seen one of these discussions in a forum other than an
unmoderated newsgroup so it might be a little different here.  Who knows?

 - jmh