In a message dated 7/10/2003 4:14:55 PM US Mountain Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

> > >The British edition was better than what us herms got. The cover slipped
>  out
>  > >to reveal the hanged man. It didn't for the US edition.
>  >
>  > Yes it did. At least, mine did. Unless I somehow managed to buy the
>  British edition in a US store.
>  >

>  Mine did also.

Maybe there were illegal counterfeit knockoffs!

My copy was white, and I remember a US copy with some sort of yellow plaid
motif.

I first heard Monty Python about the same time I was taping I'm Sorry I'll
Read That Again programs off of Friday noon NPR.

William Talyot