"Robert J. Chassell" wrote:

> For the sake of your health, I think you are going to have to force
> yourself to eat chocolate ice cream with nuts.  I know, it will be
> like taking an old fashioned, bitter medicine, but however much you
> dislike it, eating it  Will Be Good For You.     :-)

If I'm going to eat nuts and chocolate ice cream, I'd like the two
separated by a couple of hours.  :)

Now, ice cream with whipped cream, that's another story altogether.
(But I'm getting enough fat in other ways, and need to worry more about
protein, so that's not a terribly likely thing for me to eat anytime
soon.)

        Julia