Tonight was the world premiere on the UK scifi channel of the first of the three Firefly episodes that were unaired in the US when the show was cancelled. It was good. Drat. Drat because it was cancelled, and drat because there are only two more to go...two more Mondays. Or Tuesdays, since I watched it at 12.15am since Alias was on when it first showed at 9pm.

And in the Whedon repertory company checklist the guest star was the guy who played the loquacious vampire in Buffy S7 *and* the science guy at Wolfram and Hart in Angel S4.

-- William T Goodall Mail : [EMAIL PROTECTED] Web : http://www.wtgab.demon.co.uk Blog : http://radio.weblogs.com/0111221/

"I speak better English than this villain Bush" - Mohammed Saeed al-Sahaf, Iraqi Information Minister