> Generally true, but I *loved* Dolores Umbridge.  Of course, I'm about the
> only person who liked Luna Lovegood among people I;ve talked to, so what do I
> know?  :)

A) I don't consider Umbridge to be completely a villain. She's certainly
wrongheaded and even cruel and destructive. But she's not in the same category as
Voldemort or Bellatrix Lestrange or even Lucius Malfoy.

B) I like Luna, too, although I wish we'd had at least a mention of her in a
previous book.

Tom Beck

www.prydonians.org
www.mercerjewishsingles.org

"I always knew I'd see the first man on the Moon. I never dreamed I'd see the
last." - Dr Jerry Pournelle