From: Jan Coffey <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: Killer Bs Discussion <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: RE: The seven habits of highly ineffective societies
Date: Thu, 31 Jul 2003 02:01:52 -0700 (PDT)

--- Ritu <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: > > Jan Coffey wrote: > > > And before anyone misunderstands me, -NO- I don't want the poor Indean > > national to have to work 80 hours a week for 1/4 the pay > > eaither. And -YES- I > > would like him to be as gainfully employed as me. > > Indean? >

You know, Ritu, if you are trying to get under my skin, you are doing a damb
good job of it. Should we start discussing your own personal flaws?

Jan,

I know that you've been hashing this out with Erik (unpleasantly), but please consider that it is perfectly possible that Ritu has not read that thread and isn't aware that you're dyslexic. Personally, I wouldn't assume someone was unless they told me.

I regularly skip threads completely here I find it impossible to keep up. (I'm now 591 posts behind.) I'm sure that others do the same. If it were me, I'd give Ritu the benefit of the doubt.

Jon

Le Blog: http://zarq.livejournal.com