--- Erik Reuter <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> On Fri, Aug 01, 2003 at 11:07:35AM -0500, Dan Minette wrote:
>
> > I've been following the mislabled thread on spelling and dysxia with
> > some interest.  My spelling is horrid,
>
> Apparently your reading comprehension isn't so good either, Dan.
>
> > So, my unsolicited advise to you Jan is that, by Erik insulting you as
> > he has,
>
> Your statement suggests that you totally misunderstand the thread you
> are discussing. Maybe you should try to pay attention to the meaning of
> the threads you are replying to, Dan, rather than only looking at things
> superficially (like you are accusing me of doing w.r.t. spelling).
>
> By the way, it is interesting to note my reply when I was corrected
> for using "theory" when "hypothesis" would be more precise, and Jan's
> reaction when a certain phrase he used against someone else was turned
> back on him.

I see what you mean Dan.

O, and Erik, yes we did turn phrases around a couple of times. The point of
that was to express the need for tolerance, and to express that everyone is
wrong once and a while even about things that the usualy correct others on. I
never did thank you for helping me to make that point, or for correcting my
error in the process.

=====