Erik Reuter wrote:

> On Wed, Aug 06, 2003 at 11:10:36PM +1000, Ray Ludenia wrote:
>
>> If you have memory problems, one technique you might find useful is to
>> make written notes.
>
> No, written notes are slow and not easily searchable. Digital notes
> stored on a computer are far superior.

Sorry for not being clearer. I didn't mean to  give the impression that I
meant the old-fashioned notes using pencil and paper.

My bad.

I naturally (and erroneously) assumed that everyone on this list would be
technologically literate enough to realise that by "written notes" I would
naturally mean using a digital assistant of some kind. (A computer may not
be ideal, it's a bit of a nuisance to lug around.)

Regards, Ray.

PS Erik: What do you do to your posts so that when I reply, the quoted
message is automatically truncated at the end of your comments?