From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: Dubya with Kung Fu Grip
Date: Mon, 11 Aug 2003 09:14:55 EDT

It has nothing to do with whether or not Lincoln would "listen" to the rabbi.
The whole point of the Golem legend is the animation of something that is not
alive and never was alive. Even assuming a rabbi used a statue of Lincoln, it
would be a STATUE and not Lincoln himself. A statue can't think or listen.

I think that would depend on if our hypothetical Lincoln golem was green, blue, black, red, white or orange.

:-)

(It's nice to beat William to the punchline every once in a while.)

Or perhaps I'm simply taking all this too seriously...

Yeah. It's ok. It's interesting. :)

Jon
Darn Big Kiln Maru

Le Blog: http://zarq.livejournal.com