> We've been led through the nosering, people.  Read
> about the white paper of October 2002 in this article.
> "Literary license" my gluteus maximae -- that belongs
> in fiction writing, not official policy explanations

But, to the war-is-wonderful crowd, all that fades down the memory hole. Now,
the justification is (and ALWAYS HAS BEEN), Look, we got rid of Saddam
Hussein!

"Nukuler weppins? We knew all along he never had no nukuler weppins. But he's
a bad 'un, and we's gone 'n' got rid o' that ol' sumbitch. Now y'all stand
back and shut the f*ck up while we hand out some more tax breaks to our
billionaire friends and drill for six months worth of oil in Alaska and shred the
Constitution into mulch."

Tom Beck

www.prydonians.org
www.mercerjewishsingles.org

"I always knew I'd see the first man on the Moon. I never dreamed I'd see the
last." - Dr Jerry Pournelle