William wrote:

> Two lines missing from League of Extraordinary Gentlemen
>
> It finally came to the $3 theaters.

*snip*

$3 is too much to pay.  If they'd even frickin' attempted to make
Moore's comic, I'd have gladly lined up like a good little fanboy and
thrown my money down - full price, opening weekend.  Instead, they
made a P.O.S. with only the name and a few characters in common.

And here's something that's bugged me about the movie - Tom Sawyer is
a character, right?  He was in his teens BEFORE the American Civil
War.  WTF is he doing in his late teens/early 20s in 1899?

GAAAAAAAAAAAAH.  Willful stupidity delenda est.

Adam C. Lipscomb
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Read the blog.  Love the blog.
http://aclipscomb.blogspot.com