Spammers can certainly be as creative as they can be annoying.

With MailWasher, I am bouncing and deleting an average of 30 messages a
day, probably twice that on weekends.  I am assuming that those weekend
spammers have real jobs during the week.  :-)

I received an email in my box today, but before I had MailWasher bounce
it, I caught the name:   [EMAIL PROTECTED]     You gotta love
that!

Also, I have noticed that as soon as I register a domain name, two or
three days later I am getting spam sent to generic names at that domain
name. I can control that somewhat by turning off the email "catch all",
but I did get some to the administrative address, which means that they
are harvesting email addresses from the Whois database. How annoying!

For those of you not familiar with the "Abby Normal" reference, it is
from Young Frankenstein, another really bad movie that you love to
watch! (DVD available at Wal-Mart for $9.00!)

>From the IMDB quote page........

Dr. Friedrich von Frankenstein: Igor, would you mind telling me whose
brain I did put in?

Igor: And you won't be angry?

Dr. Friedrich von Frankenstein: I will NOT be angry.

Igor: Abby someone.

Dr. Friedrich von Frankenstein: Abby someone. Abby who?

Igor: Abby Normal.

Dr. Friedrich von Frankenstein: Abby Normal?

Igor: I'm almost sure that was the name.

Dr. Friedrich von Frankenstein: Do you mean to tell me that I put an
abnormal brain into an, 8 foot tall, 300 pound, gorilla?