Hi, Dr. Brin!! Thanks for the reminder.

Much, very much to my dismay my schedule won't allow me to make it to the Con. I would've loved to see the Hugo awards presentation and everything else. :-(

Thanks for the offer, though.

JJ

From: "d.brin" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: Killer Bs Discussion <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: Brin:  Religion is Funny and Must Be Enjoyed
Date: Tue, 26 Aug 2003 20:47:54 -0700

It has been suggested to me that some here might derive some enjoyment from a piece I wrote some months ago, particularly since it's clear in retrospect that there was at least some subconscious Brin influence:

<<http://www.thesugarbeet.com/archive/12-1/topstories/cetacean.html>>

Ronn.... Har!!!

Oh... last chance for any of you to buy Cheryl's full attending membership at Torcon at half price...

... we also have three childrens' memberships on offer. Let me know quick if interested.

And thrive, all.

With cordial regards,

David Brin
www.davidbrin.com