Jan Coffey wrote:

--- Ticia <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

From newsletter Zone Diet Weekly Tip from Dr. Barry Sears

Zone bars are adictive. I had one for breakfast every morning for a week. The
next day I ran out and had eggs and a bit of tuna. By the second day of being
"zone free" I was having cravings so strong I left work to go buy a box.

Try a breakfast of fruit (apple, pear, peach, sometimes the less "good"
banana) and cottage cheese, I'm addicted to *that*! You also need to eat some nuts with that for the right fats... I make my own oatmeal & almond muffins which are easy to snatch along on my morning commute together with my 'prepared earlier' tupperware box of fruit + extra cottage cheese (to compensate for the oatmeal & sugar in the muffin). Yummm. Energy boost right through to lunch. :))

Ticia ',:) ---------- [EMAIL PROTECTED]