Matt Lundstrom <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

How does this community feel about a newcomer to this community taking over such a magnificent piece of work as the A4PE? If mr. Shipley and I reach an agreement (and I trust we will), would the members of this community be willing to aid me in improving and expanding the A4PE? Rough ideas for now are: include/expand items such as a complete cast of characters, information on the various characters and races, adding graphics, and improving the overall "look & feel" of the site. Any suggestions and help will be welcome and appreciated. I especially could use help in the field of graphics, as my own talents at designing graphics are not worth mentioning.

Sounds great to me, I don't know why anyone here would have any objections. As you may have determined (and to quote an early member*) "All is Brin" on this list, but please feel free to jump in with questions and/or requests.

Welcome to the list!

--
Doug

*Ethain?