Considering that the flintheaded rightwing Christian morons don't understand
science and don't accept it, this will have absolutely no effect whatsoever on
them or on their Republican handmaidens in Congress or elsewhere. Their
bigotry is not based on anything other than fear and hatred.

Besides - so what? Even if homosexuality were 100% voluntary, that's still no
reason for discrimination and murder. This is America in the 21st century,
not Iran or Saudi Arabia or some benighted medieval shithole.

Tom Beck

www.prydonians.org
www.mercerjewishsingles.org

"I always knew I'd see the first man on the Moon. I never dreamed I'd see the
last." - Dr Jerry Pournelle