On 2 Nov 2003 at 17:32, Jim Sharkey wrote:

> Robert Seeberger wrote:
> >The invitation is open over here too.
>
> Umm, did I miss an e-mail here?  Isn't this issue dead and buried,
> then dug up, killed again, and incinerated for good measure?

Okay, I'll head over there and see what's up.

If he's doing anything, I need E-mails WITH HEADERS, preferably
attached as a .ZIP to an E-mail (do *not* use .RAR thanks, I filter
those automatically thanks to a certain idiot).

I only promised to lay off on getting his websites and mailing lists
cancelled as long as he kept out of the "public eye".

Andy
Dawn Falcon